Become a Member
Member Services > Become a Member
Affiliate members of the Credit Institute of Canada receive the following benefits:
- Increased value to your employer, resulting in better job security and higher income potential
- Access to our Credit Professional Employment Referral Program for job opportunities
- Access to a network of credit professionals for mentorship opportunities and sharing best practices and benchmarking expertise via local chapters
- Stay current on credit-related topics including legislative issues
- Weekly e-newsletter - an online source of credit and business information
- Access to our Knowledge Centre - an online library of credit management resources
- Discount on seminars and networking events
- Special offers and discounts from Credit Institute Affinity Partners such as TD Insurance and Member Perks
- Discount on credit reference materials
- Social networking - LinkedIn groups
Fees are non-refundable. As no departure from this policy is permitted, applicants should assess their position carefully before applying. When a member chooses to terminate their membership, no refund of the prepaid dues will be provided. If an application is rejected, a refund less a $25.00 administration charge will be provided.
The affiliate membership fee for the 2015/2016 membership year ending March 31st is $165.00 plus HST/GST based on your province of residence plus the applicable chapter fee.
New members will pay a pro-rated amount - 1/12 of the membership fee for each month until January. New members who join between January and March will receive a membership welcome bonus -- up to 15 months of membership privileges for the price of 12 months.
ON-LINE BECOME A MEMBER APPLICATION FORM:
Please complete the information on this form for your application to be considered for Affiliate Membership. Please allow 10 business days for processing.