Introduction to Corporate Governance
- Invalid access credentials. Please subscribe or login.
Why is governance important from a credit risk perspective? Jeremy Brisset, corporate lawyer at Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt will tell you at our next Live Webinar. This webinar will be of value to members of the credit sector, particularly those in commercial credit industry.
You will learn about:
- Corporate Governance and why it is important
- The legal and regulatory landscape for private and public companies
- How corporate governance affects enterprise value
- Recent Developments in the Canadian Market
Jeremy Brisset has experience in acting for private and public companies, investment funds, investment dealers and investment banks, as well as industry leaders in a range of sectors. Jeremy is also an instructor with the Credit Institute of Canada (CIC) teaching Canadian Credit Law. The Credit Institute of Canada is thrilled to offer such high caliber presenters.